Wednesday 24 September 2014

Seven Things That Cross Your Mind A Lot

Hello everyone! Yay! It's another day. Today was great. As I mentioned yesterday, today was a super chill day for me. I got to be completely free of anything to do. I got to wake up late (I actually woke up at like 7.30am because I have the most annoyingly accurate body clock ever). I got to chill out and watch Teen Wolf and A LOT of Youtube.

 I also got back to work on my Instagram account. So last week I updated my phone to iOS 8. I guess it's a great system but currently it's annoying the hell out of me because not all the apps have been optimised yet and so everything is so slow and freezy. Especially Kik. Now I've mentioned in my Instagram guides that Kik is an extremely extremely important part of gaining followers. So now, my Kik is slow, laggy and it blacks out and freezes all the time. Basically that combined with my busy schedule for the past few days has kept me from doing anything to gain followers.

So today, I told myself that I would be getting back to work on my account because I am super close to 10K and I honestly can't wait for Kik to get it's crap together to start work. So this morning I gained slightly over 200 followers and I got 9.4K. I'm so excited for 10K honestly. I have a huge blog post planned for that. I just can't believe how far I've gotten with Obsessedwithvamps. It's surreal.

Today I popped a bag of popcorn and watched Teen Wolf. I haven't done this in forever so it was really nice. Salty popcorn is my favourite snack by the way and this brand, which was a new one I tried, is absolutely fabulous. It was perfectly buttery and salty and was just perfectly crunchy enough. Usually my mom buys the pre-popped popcorn from the store and it's always kernel-y. You know what I mean. When you get those brown, unpopped kernel bits that get stuck in your teeth and are so annoying. But this one was just heavenly. Literal perfection. I totally recommend it. It's like 4 bucks or something for three bags. Also I just dedicated a full paragraph to my popcorn. Wow.



-
So, 7 things that cross my mind a lot. In no particular order:

1) I actually would really love to settle down in Brighton even though I talk about New York a lot.
2) I wish I cared about things like make-up and fashion but I don't so. 
3) ZALFIE IS SO CUTE MY HEART IS CRYING.
4) I want to be creative and cool but I also want to sit around and watch Youtube all day. THE STRUGGLE IS REAL.
5) I wish I was Zoe Sugg. She is like my literal queen.
6) Why does Troye Sivan have to be gay?
7) What if one day I became a famous blogger?

And because my mind is very noisy, I shall include 3 more ;)

8) I want a Zalfie or Janya relationship one day.
9) I wish I had Zoe's metabolism. The girl practically eats pizza three times a day okay.
10) I wonder what it's like to have my own house. I think my future house will be very pretty and cute like Zoe's.
-


No comments:

Post a Comment