Monday 22 September 2014

My Favourite Movies

Hello everybody! Oh my gosh I keep spelling 'hello' with a 'w'. Dyslexia for the win haha.

Today was super exhausting and busy. I seriously am so ready to sleep right now even though it's only 9pm.

So my day started at the ungodly hour of 5.30am. It was surprisingly not too difficult to get up which I was pleased about. 

So at 7am I had a meeting with my boss (I guess you could call her that but she's just really nice and caring and doesn't really seem like a boss because she's also a childhood friend of my dad's). So we had a lot to discuss and I'm really excited because I am going to be staying on at WhatsUp newspaper as their intern for the next 3 years most likely. So I get a regular segment in the newspaper. Also I got briefed on what I was supposed to do tomorrow. If you recall, I told you that tomorrow I will be attending a SG50 youth event as a media representative for the first time. I have been given permission to blog about it here so you will see all that tomorrow.

After my meeting, I met my mom at NEX to do grocery shopping. We then went to Somerset where I got to hold the iPhone 6 and the iPhone 6 Plus for the first time. I'm so excited to get mine. I'm getting it when my dad gets back from his business trip next week so I can't wait. I'm thinking that I'll get the gold iPhone 6 because the Plus is just too big for my liking.

In the evening, I decided to cook. I tried to make Thai fried rice but it was an utter fail and most of it had to be thrown out because it was too salty and the chicken was too chewy. My mom was unnecessarily mean to me about it so I started to cry and I got a really bad headache from that.

Basically that was my day in a nutshell. I'm so exhausted.
-
Okay, my favourite movies. I have so many of them though. In no particular order, here are my favourites:

1) The Bridget Jones movies
2) The Hundred Foot Journey
3) Blended
4) The Last Song
5) The Lucky One

And so many more but my mind is currently so blank. See you tomorrow for my exciting day as a media representative.

No comments:

Post a Comment