Friday 26 September 2014

Little Things That Make Me Feel Warm And Fuzzy

Guess what humans of the Internet! I've finally got an idea for the book I've been trying to write for absolutely ages! I'm so excited about it and I can't wait to properly get started writing it. I haven't worked out the entire plot yet or even figured out if half of it is realistic. But I think I've finally got something good and I know I can work on it. (Basically in my head I'm already on the Ellen show talking about my #1 bestselling book. Also the audience will all get a copy of new book. Signed of course because that matters when you're famous) 

Isn't it funny? How ideas are a lot like clay. You shape them and work at them. You put in all this effort to make them into something beautiful. And you can have this image in your head of how the finished product will look like. But really, you will never be able to predict exactly how it will look till it is complete.

Okay that was unnecessarily deep.

Today my day was so boring that you might cry and claw your eyes out if I tell you about it. So all you guys have to know is that I've just finished writing my September Item Favourites blog post. Tomorrow I will be taking and editing the pictures for that and hopefully I'll be ready to post it tomorrow night if I don't become a procrastinating monkey before then. Then I will get to work on my September Music Favourites. Exciting times my friends.
-
Things that make me feel warm and fuzzy. Aw. Okay.

Sweaters. My teddy bear. My pillow. Curing up in bed. Pillow forts. Sleeping.

I think that's it... This is weird. I'm actually a really cuddly person I think. Or maybe not. I like to hug people but I hate to be hugged. Is that weird. Jeez I'm such a weird human being. Why do you even read my blog? I'm such a strange human. Hmm.
-
OH MY GAWD 22ND JUMP STREET IS OUT ON THE INTERNET. FOLKS I AM GOING TO DIE RIGHT NOW. I'M GOING TO WATCH IT RIGHT NOW OH. MY. GAWD. I AM SUCH A HYPERACTIVE MONKEY TODAY JEEZ. 22ND JUMP STREET IS SO VULGAR AND IT'S SO NOT IN MY USUAL GENRE BUT I LOVED 21ST JUMP STREET. FUN FACT: I WATCHED 21ST JUMP STREET WITH MY DAD AND BROTHER. THAT WAS SUPER AWKWARD...

No comments:

Post a Comment