Sunday 28 September 2014

September Music Favorites

Hello music lovers! Today I'm going to be giving you guys a list of my top favourite songs from this month. I feel like I should do this every half a month because my favourite songs are constantly changing. Perhaps I'll do that next month. If you want to check out August's Music Favourites, click here. If you want to see this month's item favourites, click here. Just a head's up. Spotify is going to be mentioned a number of times in this post and I highly recommend that you get it because it's just wonderful (I know I'm quite late to jump on this particular bandwagon. Okay I'm usually always late for the bandwagon...).

 I wish I could give you guys a link to my Spotify so that you can follow me but I can't seem to change my username from a bunch of numbers which Spotify gave me. I don't know. You can try looking up Camillia Dass.

-
1) Double Rainbow - Katy Perry

I found this song on Spotify (see what I mean). I actually have never heard Katy Perry's full Prism album. So this song was a pleasant find. It's a song that could very well be added to my sad song list I think because it's got a very mellow kind of feel about it. Just in case you're wondering, I now have a sad song playlist on my Spotify Account.



2) I Hope You Dance - Lee Ann Womack

I came across this song on Spotify one day though of course I already knew it. I mean it's one of those famous songs that you have to know even if you weren't born when it came out. It's really good and for some reason I can't stop singing it.


3) Young Blood - Bea Miller

Bea Miller is my new favourite artist! I discovered her on a Boyce Avenue video. I think her voice is wonderful though I don't like her attitude very much. I've watched some of her Youtube videos and I've seen her X Factor performances. She's an excellent singer in my opinion.


4) Marilyn Monroe - Nicki Minaj

I stumbled upon this song on (where else?) Spotify. I actually have never really cared much for Nicki Minaj's songs. Except for Super Bass, I usually don't listen to Nicki. So I heard this song and when I checked back to see who had sung it, I was surprised. If you don't like Nicki, try listening to this. It's good. Certainly this is no Anaconda (my anaconda don't want none unless you got buns hun!)



5) My Heart Is Open - Maroon 5

I pretty much can just copy paste what I wrote for the songs above on this one. I stumbled across it on Spotify, blah, blah, blah, I love it. It's awesome. Go check it out.


-
As you guys can see, my music taste is so random. I go through these phases where sometimes I fall in love with music that is 40 years old and sometimes I am in love with a song that was released an hour ago. I'm actually just starting to get addicted to Disney songs and Phil Collins but I didn't think that was what you guys would have wanted to see so I didn't include it. For reference though, 'You'll Be In My Heart', 'Kiss The Girl', 'A Whole New World' and 'Colours Of The Wind' are my favourite disney classics.

No comments:

Post a Comment