Thursday 27 November 2014

The To Be Read Tag


Hey guys, today I'm going to be doing the 'To Be Read' Tag. I've never done a tag post on my blog (or anywhere really) before so this is going to be interesting. Firstly, thank you so much to Erica for tagging me. 
-


How do you keep track of your TBR pile?

I used to just put them all in my Kindle and just go through the books from there. But it was very messy and inefficient. Now I use Goodreads to keep track of my TBR books.

Is your TBR mostly print or eBook?

Mostly eBooks because I have a Kindle.

How do you determine which book from your TBR to read next?

That's a tough one. Usually I pick a handful of books and go through the summaries and reviews again and then pick.

A book that’s been on your TBR the longest?



A book you recently added to your TBR?


I added this book today actually.


  

A book on your TBR strictly because of it’s beautiful cover?



A book on your TBR that you never plan on reading?

I do want to read it. It's just that I don't see myself ever getting around to it.



An unpublished book on your TBR that you’re excited for?

I don't know if this counts because I was actually given an advanced copy of this book by the publishers to review. So technically I already have the book and I don't have to wait for it. I think if I'm not wrong it's going to be published in April 2015.



A book on your TBR that basically everyone has read but you?

It certainly feels like the answer is 'Girl Online' by Zoe Sugg even though it was just released two days ago. I feel like everyone is busy taking selfies with the book and saying it was awesome and I'm just here waiting for Amazon to send my copy halfway across the world to me. I think the real answer to this question is 'Eleanor & Park'.



A book on your TBR that everyone recommends you?

I think that would be 'Lord Of The Flies'. I feel like everyone has read the book and it's even been mentioned on Pretty Little Liars but I read the first chapter and found it to be so slow. 

A book on your TBR that you’re dying to read?


Noooo! You can't do this to me! I can't pick just one! I've been dying to read 'Lies We Tell Ourselves' but you know Zoe Sugg is my queen and I am 100% excited to read her new book.





How many books on your Goodreads TBR shelf?

Currently I have 45 but I've only been on Goodreads for about a month. The actual numbers are probably in the hundreds. I just haven't got around to adding them.

-
I now nominate everyone who has read this to do this tag. Why should it be that only bloggers get to do cool tags? Post a link to the post if you do it in the comments and I will check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment