Sunday 9 November 2014

Sunday Summary: Exciting Things and More Books!

Hello readers! I've been feeling pretty uninspired lately so I've taken to writing little half posts and then refusing to finish them or even post them for that matter. I am currently feeling a bit creative so I thought I would take the time to give you a rundown of my week. Also I just took pictures for a small little post that I'm planning and I'm quite pleased about that.


 I have become a promoter of Body Blendz! I've been emailing them back and forth all week and today I was officially welcomed aboard as a promoter. I'm so excited! You can check out what they have on their website by clicking here. Or you could just refer to the picture I put here. Aren't the little packages adorable? I'm getting my first one about next week or so.


 On Tuesday, before lecture started, one of my friends asked me if I have a Goodreads account. I've had one since 2012 but quite honestly, aside from the pesky emails, I have no clue what Goodreads is all about. So she told me all about it and I went online and fixed up account properly and I'm so excited about it because it is perfect for me. I usually stalk the Amazon Kindle bookstore to find new books to read but now I have Goodreads and I am very pleased with it. Also I was able to add a widget to my blog so now you guys can see what I'm reading currently.

That control on the brushstrokes though. I should be an artist.

  I have decided that I want to do more book reviews here. I read so much and I really should. I think it would be fun.

  I finally watched 'If I Stay'! I read the book but I didn't go and watch the movie in the cinema because I don't really like watching movies in the cinema (I know I'm strange). Especially if its a book that I love that has been turned into a movie. I like the freedom of watching it by myself so I can pause it and rewind it and fangirl and cry to my heart's content. Basically the book made me cry and the movie made me cry even harder. Not many movies can reduce me to tears so yay for that!

 I'm almost done with the final Shopaholic book! I've spent the last 4 weeks reading the 7 Shopaholic books and I'm sad but also pretty excited to start reading other books. I recently cleared out all the old books in my kindle and put in a whole lot more. I can't wait to get started.

 My brother's O'levels end tomorrow morning and I'm so excited! We can finally go out to the beach and stuff to take pictures and we can have family dinners out and breakfasts at nice places after church (instead of gross Macdonald's take aways) and go shopping and go on holidays. I'm so excited for that. My brother's exams (and mine last year) have meant that my family has been pretty stifled and constricted in terms of going out and stuff like that for the past 2 years. We actually haven't even been out properly together in almost 2 months. And we usually eat out as a family at least twice a week. So I really miss that and I can't wait to get back to family weekends.

That's it for my summary. I feel like there are lots of exciting things happening in my life and school is also getting a little bit heavier so that's interesting and sad at the same time because I feel like Instagram and blogging is taking a small backseat. Of course I know that it is the right way to go about doing things so I'm not really complaining.

No comments:

Post a Comment