Sunday 31 August 2014

The 30 Day Blogging Challenge

This is going to be a short post. I basically want to tell you wonderful readers that I have decided to do a 30-day blogging challenge starting tomorrow. I'm going to challenge myself to blog everyday for the whole month of September. I'm going to forget about writing to please people. Instead I'm going to write for me. I'm going to write to learn more about myself and to show myself that I can be disciplined enough to write every single day. 

I did a lot of research and came down to two challenges. 



Since I couldn't decide between them, I decided to use them both. Some topics on some days are not exactly what I would feel comfortable writing about so on those days, I will check the second challenge for an idea. So essentially everyday I will have two ideas to pick from. I'm so excited to get started.

No comments:

Post a Comment