Saturday 30 August 2014

August Music Favorites

I thought I would start doing a monthly favourites post. I'm going to start simple by just doing music favourites. So here we go.


1) TRXYE: Troye Sivan

The first thing that I have been loving this month is the TRXYE album.
This is Troye Sivan's album that dropped this month and I am so so proud of him. The album is absolutely FANTASTIC. I'm not just saying this because I am a huge Troye fan but I legit enjoyed the EP. He is super talented and to see this album and all the support he's been receiving from his Youtube friends. It's just so sweet and wonderful. So go check it out. You won't regret it. Also, Troye's music video for his single, 'Happy Little Pill' is out and its really sexy and there's an owl in it so go check that out too. (P.S I'm waiting for my TRXYE jumper to arrive)

2) Why Try & Bang Bang: Ariana Grande 


Both theses songs are from Ariana's new album, 'My Everything'.  'Why Try" is super catchy and the beat is really good. I also really like 'Bang Bang' from the same album. It was an epic song that featured Nicki Minaj, Jessie J and Ariana Grande of course. I really hope three-person songs start to become a thing because this was really awesome.


3) Am I Wrong: Nico & Vinz

I am absolutely IN LOVE with this song. It's so unique and I really like the African vibe it has. The Tiffany Alvord cover of this song is equally fantastic.


4) Mai Ai Hee (Dragostea Din Tei): O-Zone

THIS SONG OH MY GOSH. I used to really like this song when I first heard it on Chicken Little I think. I don't know. I think of Chicken Little when I listen to this song. Recently I looked it up because it somehow found its way into my head. I found it and I haven't been able to stop listening to it for some reason.


5) Little Do You Know: Alex & Sierra


Can I just say that I LOVE Alex and Sierra. They are adorable. I totally ship them and I have shipped them since the X-Factor. I kind of feel like they are really utilising the money they won. Like you rarely hear of the other X-factor winners from previous years. Where the heck is Melanie Amaro? So I really support them as they use this money to further their careers. I also think that the music from their new album is AH-MAZING. They are slowly releasing their album song by song so go check it out. My current favourite is 'Little Do You Know' but I'm sure there will be more when the full album is out.



That's all for my August favourites. Hope you guys enjoyed it!





No comments:

Post a Comment