Saturday 16 August 2014

A Tumblr Room: Day 1

So finally semester is over and I have a lot of time on my hands. During semester, my room got really messy. I kept making excuses and saying that I was too busy to clean up. I finally decided to do something about that and I cleaned up a lot. 

As I was clearing up, I found the owl wall stickers my mom had bought me. She bought them last month for me but I hadn't had time to put them up. I started trying to figure out where they should go and as I was doing that, I started to notice how much bare wall space I have around my room. 

I've always wanted to do something cool with my room but I've always planned too much and ended up not doing anything. Yes. I plan too much.

So I decided to just start. I put up the owl wall stickers and then decided to work on the wall behind my bed.

After a bit of time on Tumblr, I had a collection of some pretty pictures that I wanted to put up on the wall. I printed them out and started cutting and pasting them up with double-sided tape.

After that, I got some wooden alphabets to put up my name along the edges of my shelf. 

That concludes day 1. Stay tuned for day 2 




No comments:

Post a Comment