Monday, 15 December 2014

If I Could Write About You

If I could I would write about you
I would.
It wouldn't even take me that long
It never does anyway.

If I could I would write about you,
I would write the tears.
I would write how you made me cry
Hot tears of humiliation.
And blinding rage

If I could write about you,
I would write the screaming
Like a crazed monkey you screeched
For no reason at all quite frankly
Other then the fact that you were mad.

If I could write about you,
I would write the confusion you made me feel
Was I angry?
Was I sad?
I never knew with you.

If I could write about you
It would be messy.
Quite like this so called poem
Because you are a messy person
Hard to deal with and hard to explain

So now I wrote about you.
But I have yet to do you justice
Nothing I've ever written about you has
Because no one really knows what it's like
To live with you. To experience you.

C.D