Thursday 25 December 2014

Merry Christmas

Hey guys! Merry Christmas!


I just wanted to write a short little post to say merry christmas and to wish all of you an amazing day. This Christmas has been one of the most rushed christmases of my life but it has also been one of the best. I'm so blessed that I can be surrounded by my family while enjoying great food and presents every single year.

I know that many of you out there quite possibly didn't have such a great Christmas but don't worry. Christmas is almost over (at least in Singapore it is) and it's time to look forward. So no matter if you had a great day or a lousy one, just know that it's time to move on and look forward to starting a new year.

It's so scary to know that it will be 2015 in just a few days time. I feel like we've been preparing and preparing for ages for this one day and then in 24 hours its just over. I usually hate that after-Christmas feeling but this year, that feeling has been dulled because tomorrow I am leaving for Bali for 10 days. I won't be bringing my laptop so I will be MIA for a bit. However, I have written an advanced New Year post for you guys and it's scheduled to be up on the 1st of January. It's an inspirational one for you all and me as we start a new year. So I'll be MIA without really being MIA. Okay. I am obviously overtired. See you in 2015!


No comments:

Post a Comment