Friday 14 August 2015

I've Moved!

Hello my lovelies!

I have big news!

So ever since about last December, when a good friend of mine moved from Blogger to Wordpress, I have been toying with the idea of moving. I was happy with Blogger and it's simplicity at that point in time but it's been over a year and I'm starting to crave a fresh design and a a sleeker design that Blogger can no longer give me.

My tipping point was probably when Sandee told me that she was considering moving. I just knew that It was what I needed. So I tinkered around with the site and realised that while it was more complex, it had the design and usability that I have been wanting for a while now.

So I did a bit more tinkering and exporting and importing and next thing you know, Page Twenty Three was born.

Now I am super happy because the name of this blog, Twenty Three Pages was a name that was my second choice. Page Twenty Three was my first and to find that it was available on Wordpress and not Blogger just seemed like a sign.

Also, I didn't lose anything. All my comments from you guys, my follows and my posts are all intact. So I want to thank you guys for sticking with me and I want to cordially invite you to continue to follow my journey by visiting my new site, https://twentythreepages.wordpress.com

I'm still learning about Wordpress and am still getting my site to look exactly the way I want it to but I want you guys to be able to still be able to read what I have to say and I don't want to go through a period of not posting.

I'm really excited about this move because I feel like my content has been lacking for a while now and I feel like this move has made me excited about my blog again and has made me want to write more. Not to mention that my holidays are coming up and I am going to be putting in a lot more effort into the content I put out and the photos I take. I can't wait!

I love you all very much. See you over at Wordpress.

No comments:

Post a Comment