Monday 29 September 2014

A Picture Of Yourself

Hello readers! Today's post will be short because I am exhausted and the topic is pretty short anyway. It's not even a real topic. To top it off, one of my instagram best friends is in quite a bit of trouble and I'm trying to help him. He's also asleep right now and all this drama is going down and I want to cry because I don't want to believe that he is a bad person. So it's going to be a long night.

So today I was up at 4.30am. I put on my jumper and leggings and my mom and I went to the airport. It was so awesome to have my dad back home. I missed him so much. He bought us lots of cool stuff from South Africa which was awesome.

After that my day was pretty chill. My dad left for work and my brother was studying so it was very quiet and chill. I basically watched lots of Suits and the new Revenge episode.

I managed to kind of have a nap this afternoon. If you know anything about me (well maybe you need more then a surface knowledge), you would know that it is extremely hard for me to have a nap. Even when I was younger, I hated naps because I never could get to sleep. 

Now, on the off chance that I do fall asleep, I have extremely vivid dreams and I wake up sometimes after only 5 minutes. Even if I have all the time in the world for my nap. So today I fell asleep and woke up and fell asleep and woke up. After that I felt like the definition of death basically. My head was pounding and my throat felt like it was full of dirt for some reason. Basically my nap left me feeling like I'd died. Oh well.

-


So this is a picture of me from Bali. I don't think I've shared the underwater photo shoot pictures from Bali on this blog yet. Well, this is my favourite. I'm actually wearing a dress and this was taken in our private pool. I had to do this a number of times to get the shot right and I nearly drowned in the process I think because it is not easy to make sure every part of your body is in the proper position while in a deep pool wearing a dress. (I'm not kidding. The pool was deep and I know how to swim. I know how to swim and not how to model underwater apparently)

 That said, it was also one of the most fun and interesting things I've done and I'm glad that the shots came out well. I loved editing them especially because they were so different from what I normally do. I've included two more shots just so you guys can enjoy them. Hopefully you like them as much as I do.










No comments:

Post a Comment